great work!
OUTSTANDING!!!!
If you ever decide to sell that or take orders for customs let me know! That is friggin sweeeeet!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
great work!
Wow, great work!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Any pic of those, never saw them...Originally posted by Drau:
I've always loved Bone's Canuck Spawn and the Irish Spawn...and now we have
Awesome Idea, well done, well done in deed!!!!
[img]eek.gif[/img] DAMN that's fucking AWESOME!!! wow that really kick ass [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
It's like he's running for office. I wish he would...I'd have a better selection. [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Very cool!
>sniff<... I'm so proud of my little buddy... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
meh, it's not so special..... [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
kidding, it's fucking awesome man! turned out even nicer than I expected! so you worked on the star problem, then? [img]wink.gif[/img]
And I love how the body is a dark dark blue, looks great! whereever did you get the idea to do that? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks